With the ZX670LC-6 in your fleet, you’ll experience the maximum performance 188博金宝下载 is known for. The production-class excavator features a fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that meets rigid emission standards. The best part? No diesel particulate filter (DPF) is needed. You also get generous swing torque, digging force and lift capacity. Convenient machine access with step positioning on the track frame and an upper-structure walkway. And easy-to-operate controls deliver smooth and responsive hydraulics.
The ZX670LC-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- The ZX670LC-6 features a fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine that meets rigid emission standards.
- An added coolant expansion tank provides make-up fluid when needed and improves cooling system efficiency, keeping the engine at peak performance.
- Our FT4 field-proven technology is simple and efficient, employing cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in cylinder, so there’s no need for a DPF.
- With large idlers, rollers and strutted track links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage is built for the long haul.
- Swing-out coolers, protected behind heavy-duty hinged doors, are easy to access and clean.
- Thick-plate, single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames, and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearings deliver rock-solid durability.
- Engine and hydraulic oil sample ports allow for quick and convenient, proactive maintenance checks, which keep you running longer.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide finesse and precision.
- Stay on schedule with generous swing torque, digging force, and lift capacity.
- Muscle through tough digging by pressing the power-boost button.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide easy access to machine info and functions. Turn and tap to select work modes, monitor maintenance intervals, check diagnostic codes, and set cab temperature. Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise control with less effort.
- Get unobstructed all-around visibility thanks to a wide expanse of front, side, and overhead glass and mirrors.
- Cab-mounted lights, two boom-mounted lights, and a rearview camera provide excellent job site visibility, regardless of when or where you work.
- Operators get maximum support from a heated, air suspension high-back seat.
- Automatic, high-velocity, bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable,and the operator productive.
- Centralized lube banks place zerks within easy reach, making greasing less messy and time consuming.
- Easily installed spin-on main fuel filters help prevent contamination when servicing. Two additional water separators help extend fuel filter life.
- Step positioning on the track frame and walkways on the upper-structure allow for easy access around the machine while maintaining appropriate points of contact.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the battery box on the right side of the machine, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The FT4 engine solution does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time and lowering operating costs. Fluid consumption (fuel and diesel exhaust fluid [DEF]) is equal or reduced compared to ZX670LC-5 (Interim Tier 4/EU Stage IIIB) consumption.
- The ZX670LC-6 is standard equipped with 188博金宝下载 ’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
44 ft ft/in
17 ft 4 in ft/in
12 ft 3 in ft/in
15 ft 1 in ft/in
19 ft 2 in ft/in
12 ft 10 in ft/in
45 ft 5 in ft/in
44 ft 8 in ft/in
40 ft 2 in ft/in
27 ft 4 in ft/in
29 ft 8 in ft/in
30 ft ft/in
238 gallons (US)
100.4 gallons (US)