Proven performance. Passed down.
At 188博金宝下载 , efficiency, reliability, and durability are in our genes – built into our large mining excavators and passed down to our line of construction excavators. The ZX470LC-6 is a prime example. The machine’s greater horsepower, combined with optimized hydraulics for bigger arm- and bucket-digging forces will let you get more work done in a day. Loaded with a new, fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine, the excavator meets rigid emission standards and no diesel particulate filter is needed.
The ZX470LC-6 comes standard equipped with five years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, giving you 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information – so you can better understand costs and jobsite performance.
- The Isuzu EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance. Fuel pressure, timing, and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- The pressurized fuel system improves fuel injector operation, and the fuel recirculation system helps prevent fuel gelling in cold climates – so you can maintain maximum productivity.
- Auto-idle, which reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use, and auto-shutdown contribute to fuel efficiency.
- An added coolant expansion tank provides make-up fluid when needed and improves cooling system efficiency, keeping the engine at peak performance.
- Thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, box-section track frames and industry exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted track links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage is built for the long haul.
- Swing-out coolers, protected behind heavy-duty hinged doors, are easy to access and clean.
- Stay on schedule with generous swing torque, digging force, and lift capacity.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide intuitive access to machine info and functions. Just turn and tap to select work modes, monitor maintenance intervals, check diagnostic codes, and set cab temperature. Control oil flow and toggle between dig and thumb modes with a programmable thumb attachment mode.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise control with less effort. Pushbuttons in the right lever allow control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for attachments.
- It’s not always about brute force. Unmatched metering and smooth multifunction operation provide plenty of finesse and precision, too.
- Operators get maximum support from a sculpted mechanical suspension high-back seat.
- Cab-mounted lights, two boom-mounted lights, and a rearview camera provide excellent job site visibility, regardless of when or where you work.
- Get unobstructed, all-around visibility thanks to a new hood design paired with a wide expanse of front, side, and overhead glass and mirrors.
- Automatic, high-velocity, bi-level, climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear, the cab comfortable, and the operator productive.
- Upper-structure handrails provide added safety when servicing the engine compartment, and a larger hood gives you better engine accessibility.
- Centralized lube banks place zerks within easy reach, making greasing less messy and time consuming.
- Easily installed spin-on main fuel filters help prevent contamination when servicing. Two additional water separators help extend fuel filter life.
- A reversing fan back-blows cooler cores to reduce debris buildup and increase uptime.
- Our field-proven technology is simple and efficient, employing cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An improved piston design allows particulate matter to be burned in cylinder, so there’s no need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- A battery disconnect switch, located in the rear door behind the cab, is easily accessible and extends battery life.
- The FT4 engine solution does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), saving service time, and lowering operating costs. Fluid consumption (fuel and diesel exhaust fluid [DEF]) is equal or reduced compared to ZX470LC-5 (Interim Tier 4/EU Stage IIIB) consumption.
- The ZX470LC-6 is standard equipped with 188博金宝下载 ’s ZXLink™ system, giving you the power to optimize your operation and maximize your profits. With the support of your dealer you can use your data to reduce idling time as well as maximize productivity and uptime. Without ever leaving your seat you’ll have access to fleet location, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. You can also view location and alert information in the field from your iOS or Android devices.
39 ft 5 in ft/in
14 ft 11 in ft/in
10 ft 10 in ft/in
14 ft 8 in ft/in
17 ft 11 in ft/in
12 ft ft/in
41 ft ft/in
40 ft 3 in ft/in
36 ft 7 in ft/in
25 ft 6 in ft/in
26 ft 8 in ft/in
27 ft 2 in ft/in
178 gallons (US)
82 gallons (US)